Cash-back Credit - Overview
To help make buying and/or selling your home more cost-effective and rewarding, the Martha Turner Sotheby's International Realty Reward Program teachers and employees a Cash-Back* Credit on each transaction. There's no catch or hidden cost.
You will work with a Martha Turner Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate Coordinator throughout your home-selling experience to facilitate a smooth transaction while ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Your Coordinator will discuss with you your needs and develop a profile of your home's distinctive characteristics, amenities and timetable of moving.
Once you close on your home, you'll receive a Cash-Back credit* at closing.
To be eligible for Cash-Back reward, you must...
- Be a school employee at the time of closing**
- Must not have signed a buyer's agency agreement or listing agreement prior to registering the program
- Must be introduced to your Martha Turner Sotheby's International Realty REALTOR® by registering for the program
- Buy and/or sell with the recommended Realtor
- Only one incentive will be paid per transaction
As a school employee you are eligible for a credit equal to 20% of Martha Turner Sotheby's International Realty commission.
- Buy/Sell a house at:
- 3% per side***
- Cash-Back Credit*
- ($250,000 x 3%) x 20% = $1,500
Fill out the form below to register.